The Palace and Park Complex in Ostromecko consists of three palaces, namely the Old Palace, New Palace and Hunting Palace as well as a spacious English style park with the area of 36 ha. The park with its three palaces is enormous and located on the Vistula high river bank. it abounds in old monumental trees and busies, including species, which are rarely found in the Polish flora. The oldest of the palaces is the Old Palace, which was erected in 1730. It is a beautiful baroque style edifice with Saxon rococo elements. The New Palace was erected in the first half of the 19th century in a classicist style. At the end of the 19th century a third palace, referred to as the Hunting Palace, was added to the New Castle wing. It is an enchanting and romantic small castle modeled on a French renaissance castle on the Loire. The small castle combines two styles, namely neo-renaissance and neo-baroque styles. Since 2008 the entire complex including the park and three palaces is owned by the city of Bydgoszcz. The palace and park complex of Ostromecko is available to the public and can be visited for free.