Cauliflower soup with watercress and cream
1. Peel and coarsely chop the onion and carrot.
2. Add chicken hulls, onion, carrot, spices in a saucepan.
3. Cover with water and simmer for about 45 minutes. Skim and strain the broth.
1. Clean and chop the cauliflower, onion and garlic, fry in pan without getting color.
2. Add the white wine, broth and cream.
3. Cook the cauliflower thoroughly soft, mix with a hand blender until the soup is smooth.
4. Season with salt and white pepper. Eventually thicken the soup with cornflour.
5. Served with drained sour cream and watercress.
2dl sour cream must rhyme of the coffee filter one day in the refrigerator.
Photographer: Pernilla Wästberg
a chicken hull
approximately one liter of water
1 yellow onion
the white of a leek
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon of thyme
2 yellow onions
2 cloves of garlic
3 dl white wine
4 dl cream
4 dl chicken broth
possibly 1-2 tbsp cornfllour